THEME for 2011: UNHOARD THY LIFE!
Okay I’ve gone through my 2010 reso’s and realised, I didn’t achieve much. They tell you to aim high and in the end you’re sitting in front of your computer copying and pasting last year’s undelivered goods.Well not this year!!! This year I’ve decided to have a balance; resolutions I can beyond a shadow of doubt actualize, last year’s failed reso’s, and of course reso’s I’d like to have racked up at the end of 2011. This way, I won’t feel bad for not accomplishing all my reso’s. Also, if you notice, I did this year’s reso’s wayyyy in advance not 10 mins before midnight like in the past. I love how I’m improving in life.
- Brush teeth in the morning.Achieved
- Record at least one episode of KK Hills 40460.
- Record another T.Swift cover.Achieved 29/12/11
- Reach 10 subscribers on YouTube.
I currently have 9.Achieved on 1/1/11. Thanks 3pleSEfron.
- Get Taylor Swift and/or the Biebster to follow me on twitter.
- Read ‘The Life of Pi’.Completed on 5/2/11.
2010 Reso’s brought forward to 2011
at least 1 page ofmy book. Achieved 29/12/11
- Learn to speak Tamil.Achieved
- Donate blood.
- Stop shouting at God. It’s not His fault.
2011’s New Reso’s
- Lose weight. Every woman has this on her list whether or not she wants to admit it. The only women who don’t want to lose weight are Sir Mix-a-Lot’s Baby Got Back fans and Disney characters. Achieved
- Learn how to make Rasam. Achieved 11/10/2011
- Watch at least ONE Star War movie. Achieved 9/12/2011
- Clean up iTunes.
- Declutter life. Keep ONLY the essentials.Achieved 29/12/2011
- Stop thinking you are the one running to God and understand He’s coming to you. It’s a 2 way thing.
He came to that which belonged to Him
*fingers crossed* 2010 was good, but 2011 can be better 🙂
Hustle in the new year people!
See you on the other side 😀
Thinking of: Bieber’s Eenie Meenie, How to Train your Dragon, a very special card from a very special sunshine and prossibly the best New Year ever.