I’m not as happy as I would be reflecting through the year’s resolution since I really slacked 😦
Sigh. Let’s get this over with 😦
Link to original post.
- Take better care of hair and feet. Reality: I think I need to be more specific on how to achieve this. I guess I didn’t ‘moistch’ my hair as much as I could’ve and didn’t go for a single pedicure at all. I did however, do Fish Therapy.
- Record another T.Swift cover. Reality: Didn’t record a single T.Swift Cover. But I did do a cover of Kari Jobe’s Love Came Down And a remix-ed version of Pink, Fluffy Unicorn with a few friends. I’m the beatboxer. [will include once I’ve done editing the vid]
- Record 2 dance videos. Reality: 😦
- Reach 30 subscribers on YouTube.
I currently have 28.Achieved on 13th March 2012.
- Read ‘How to kill a mockingbird’ Achieved on 19th June 2012
- Watch ‘The King’s Speech’. Achieved on 16th October 2012
2011 Reso’s brought forward to 2012
- Clean up iTunes. Reality: Does it count if I finally updated my iTunes to the latest version?
- Record one
episode of KK Hills 40460short film. Achieved 13th October 2012
- Donate blood. Reality:
I donated to a bunch of tampons.Nope
- Stop shouting at God. It’s not His fault. Reality: 😦 I need to spend more time with You.
2012′s New Reso’s
1. Lose weight for my Easter play. Current weight: 53 kg.
Aim: To look like this:
Reality: ACHIEVED!!!!!! I managed to reach 48kg
Of course I gained it all back now -.-
2. Learn how to make 5 new dishes from cookbooks. Reality: I made Bread Pudding
I mean it’s just bread, milk, eggs and bake. Can’t really go wrong.
3. Learn popping and how to do the robot for the Easter play.
At least the basics la.
4. Write second page of novel. Achieved on the 28th December 2012. Here’s an excerpt:
I sat up in my bed, back straight and eyes wide.
“What, Ma?” I tried to sound as calm and nonchalant as I possibly could
“You don’t want to eat dinner is it?”
I closed my eyes and felt really thankful my mother was a blur woman.
It’s a work in progress.
5. Take a vow of silence for at least one day. Achieved on 2nd April 2012
6. Go for at least ONE dance competition. Reality: I learnt how to tango.
7. BE PUNCTUAL!!! At the end of the day, if I can make it to more than 80% of my overall meetings (>292 pts) punctually, I will reward myself with a nice purse.
Reality: The st*pid Punctuality Calendar didn’t last 6 months -.- Guess no purse for Sumi 😦 [will update my progress when I get back]
Okay. Time to start jotting down resolutions for 2013.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
Thinking of: Leaving for Camerons in a while and what I want to achieve in 2013.