It’s real easy.
1) Hard-boil 6 eggs and peel them. (For some reason all the yolk got stuck at the bottom Not sure why)
2) Cut each egg in half
3) Remove the yolk and mash it separately in a bowl
4) Add mustard, mayonnaise, onion, tabasco, and a sprinkling of salt and pepper into the yolk mix. Don’t worry about the exact measurements, this is the fun part, just agak-agak how much you want to put in according to your taste and liking.
5) Scoop back the mix into the egg whites. I used a star tip but you can use a teaspoon as well.
6) Sprinkle with Paprika and ta-daa!
Have fun trying it out. It’s a really easy appetizer to make and the preparation is FAST!
Full recipe here.
On a side note: HOLY MOTHER OF GOURD! Forget Saudi, come to MALAYSIA! WE WANT YOU!
Thinking of: Comforting a poor unwanted Saudi man, C3’s Greatest Love, Lisa Bevere, a hole to the wall, how badly I need my breakthrough, Matthew 6:33 and banging my head against a wall until it subsides.