My Heart’s Keeper: I Will, I Do
To My Heart’s Keeper,
When darkness shadows my door,
And panic threatens my entire being,
The One who stands strong for me holds me close and says
‘Shh, I’m here, you don’t need to be afraid anymore’
The ugliest nails imprint Your loving palms,
It’s in these hole-y hands,
I have found that I am fearfully and wonderfully secure.
A thousand times I fail,
A thousand times I fall,
Still You pick me up and whisper gently,
‘Like an eagle, I will teach you to soar’
It’s ironic after searching for so long,
I have finally found,
what my lonely heart has been looking for.
I Will, I Do.
Of You, My Love, I’ll always want more.
On a PSA note: I guess I should say something about elections tomorrow.
- Educate yourself.
- KNOW your rights
- Don’t just read or listen to mainstream media
- Don’t just watch Youtube videos
- Don’t just listen to what people or blogs have to say
- Don’t just go for the best looking candidate
- Don’t vote based on race or religion but capability and accountability
- Don’t vote based on emotions like hate or fear, but rational judgement
- Always know God is sovereign, and in control of everything. He cannot be cheated by corrupt men. He will protect His people.
Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established.The authorities that exist have been established by God.
Romans 13:1 (emphasis mine)
On a side note: I have SO much work to do. But. Cannot focus.
Thinking of: His unchanging grace, rekindling writing poetry, Rick Warren’s Change Something, Change You, the winds of change, Sis Ruth Patterson rocking the house and MY FIRST TIME VOTING TOMORROW!!!!