It’s been 2 years since I did resolutions (check out 2015 reso’s here) so I thought might be fun since I’m turning the big 3-0 this year.
B O L D
- Reach 200 subscribers on Youtube. Currently at 196.
- Cover a BTS dance
- Go for a mission trip
- Try to keep Pinky the Cactus alive (it’s been in my room since 27th August so far so good.)
2015 Reso’s brought forward to 2018
- Complete 8 chin-ups. Currently at half a chin up.
- Produce an award-winning worthy short video.
- Swim with sharks.
- Climb Mount KK.
- Travel to Israel.
- Qualify to apply at Pixar.
- Create quality content.
- Finish my novel.
- Find a film mentor.
- Meet BTS.
I’m excited to give my utmost excellent work this year even if I don’t get the outcome I want but I know Christ will prove His character through my obedience.
On a side note: HarvestgenTV squad ended the year with a laugh-until-your-stitches-come-undone year-end K-Drama wrap up.
Check it out!
#songshicouple is bae. The cast and crew did so well. Couldn’t have asked for more.
Thinking of: How you do that thing you do, While You Were Sleeping, grand expectations and 2018 for Christ.